Monday, April 20, 2009

did someone say cram?

hmm seeing as this blog is not in anyway being assessed i'm going to openly admit that i procrastinated (almost) all weekend until about 6pm sunday night. i can gladly tell all two of my followers (which incidentally consist of my father and girlfriend) that i'm finished! thats right! 11+ hours in one day and i'm hanging up the boots at 5am (well roughly). but wait, thats not all, i'm actually quite happy with the end result.. i figured there was no point me staying up past 1am to hand in a a P so.... i made it not a P (i hope). apologies as i was going to show you some nice pictures of my finished work but in my sleep deprived state i left the camera on the kitchen bench and well, i'm in bed now.. i'll post 'em pics tomorrow. until then. goodnight. x

No comments:

Post a Comment